The three main monuments of Agra are as follows:
1. Taj Mahal
2. Fatehpur Sikri
3. Agra fort
This will be a full day private tour of Agra.
In this tour, you can visit all three world heritage monuments (UNESCO) of Agra. Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is the deserted capital of the Mughals made of red sandstone and was built by emperor Akbar the great. It is 45 km from Agra on the way to Jaipur city. This tour is best if you want to explore Indo-Islamic architecture.
1. Meet up in morning.
Visit Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the modern word. It was built by the fifth Mughal Emperor, Shahjahan in memory of his wife and beloved queen, Mumtaj Mahal. The construction took nearly twenty two years to build and required twenty thousand workers. The Taj Mahal is often referred to as the greatest symbol of love.
2. Visit the Marble inlaid demonstration.
3. Then visit the Agra fort, a world heritage site, built by Emperor Akber. He governed the Mughal Empire from here. We will explore the indo-islamic architecture .
4. Journey to Fatehpur sikri site, (45 km. from Agra city which takes One hour to reach). Emperor Akber sifted his capital from Agra TO here in 1571 AD. in memory of a holy person. made of red sand stone. explore here philosophy of Akbri achitect.
5. Come back to Agra. or onward journey from here. (If you are going to Jaipur city).
6. Tour End
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
* Entrances tickets of all monuments,camera fee.
* lunch,dinner,drinks etc.
Meet up location: as per your Choice in Agra city.
End location: as per your Choice in Agra city.