This is a one day to the country side and Aravalli hills near the main city of Jaipur. Enjoy the serene atmosphere and the lush greenery. Experience the agricultural fields and teh tiny Indian villages en route and you might even spot the wildlife roaming in these forests such as Jackals, panthers and wolves! This is an excellent location for bird spotting as well.
Let me quickly enlist the main focus points/areas of attraction in this tour.
- Aravalli Hills
- Elephant safari
- Yummy Indian lunch or dinner
- Bird spotting
- Wildlife sighting
Let's now look at the hourly/daily breakdown of the excitement and activities involved in this tour.
- This is a one day tour to Amber Fort to relax in the serene settings of the countryside. Experience an elephant safari and have dinner in a camp. You can also make use of the bar which is open full day.
- You will be picked up from your hotel and head to the hills. Here you can refresh yourself with cold towels and a beer.
- The Aravalli Hills were developed by the precambrian geological occurence almost 4500 million years ago. The Elephant safari will take you through the little villages, hills, fields and monuments.
- You can do a bit of bird spotting on the way and also catch sight of antelope or jackals which are found here. These forests also house panthers but they are not seen during the day. Wolf and Hyena are also spotted here.
- The elephant safaris last for 30-45 minutes. You can taste the yummy Indian lunch or dinner. If you want a specific dish you can send us a prior information and we will try to arrange that.
- After the relaxing one day trip, you will be dropped back at the hotel in the evening.
- Further travel assistance or sightseeing arrangements will be catered to on request.